Help am being attacked by invisible micro enemies

Bad bad case of brain fog. Am at work, valiant effort just to get here really but now I am being faced by the even greater challenges of not only staying here all day but actually doing work, all day. Then after work I am going to some arts policy forum thing for work. Potentially very boring apart from  Peter Garrett who is one of the speakers. Maybe he'll marry me. I think he might be a bit old and possibly already married. Maybe he'll ask me to marry him and then I will say no.

The phone keeps ringing with people asking my advice, this unfortunately is part of my job, but I am struggling to find words for them today. I feel like saying just give up, there's no point being a creative person in Australia today, no point at all, go to TAFE and learn bookkeeping, then get a job putting numbers in columns and we'll all be just fine. If brain fog does not lift soon then I have no choice but to order a replacement brain posthaste.

Comments