I went for coffe and left the cube at home

I went for coffee with Artboy half an hour ago. He said I want to know how you are and keep up with what you are doing. He said I'm still sorting myself out. I really care about you, I know you think that is bullshit but I do. I don't know what I mean. How do you feel about that? I said What? How do I feel about what?

He is all mystery, long strange looks and endless pauses. He is not brave enough to say what he means. Spencer told me never to trust a conversation filled with pregnant pauses but Spencer also told me the way to cure a broken heart is to buy an expensive hat.

I am. I am. I am ok. I don't know what he means or what he wants but this is ok. I am immersed in learning how to navigate myself through days and days and weeks and months. I am immersed in reinforcing my own heartbeat. I am singing In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight.

Comments