One more sleep

Tomorrow is Friday. Bring it on. I need this weekend. Badly. I have many things to do.

  1. Read Anne of Green Gables for my Anne vs Superman project.
  2. Go to an al-anon meeting (one for friends and family of alcoholics) I am hoping to hear some horrible things. This is for project Don't Get Too Excited.
  3. Clean things and buy food. This is for project Life Anti-Pompeii.
  4. Rest, revive, survive.
  5. Make two pirate hats. So Elliot and I can wear them when he comes over to visit, hopefully only about a month away.
  6. Try and reverse the magnetic polarity of my manuscript, the closest I can currently get to it is three metres, when its in a drawer. I may need to wear a pirate hat and a space suit for this one.
  7. Determine what is maths. Is it preexisting? Is it just things stumbled on and looked at by humans or is it an unnecessary complication made by humans? This should only take an hour or so.

Comments