Tea shop

It seems we have a visitor. Well Mr Anonymous you can shove your fucking diagram because I am a millionaire and I am going to buy all the diagrams and train them to give you inaccurate results.

Oooh, didn't realise the word venn could make me so angry. Weird. Maybe half of those things weren't entirely horrible but they were at the expense of my creativity. The main problem being that I did not have artistic equality in my house. His creative process always always took priority over mine, even if I locked myself in a room and said please please let me write for a just a few hours he would crash through the door on some pretense or other, like a child and chase all the words away. At least I have learned not to sacrifice myself, for love, not anymore. But really, who say venn? Stop it. Don't ever say that again.

PS Dear Rupert, thanks for the link.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm going to need it - look at your archives! Rummage, rummage :)

Rups
DS said…
Oooh, its been a while since a qualified cad rummaged in my archives.
Anonymous said…
Sorry for the offense. It's just that I was charmed by a number of things on that list, like the robot cake and the marching band. But that means I'm just charmed by you, of course, and your way of seeing the world. I wasn't trying to contest your list of suckiness. Sorry again.

Mr Diagram
DS said…
Dear Mr Diagram,

Hmm, list of suckiness. I like those words. I may also be sorry. When I saw the words venn diagram my first thought was that Artboy was writing the comment (he was very fond of saying venn diagram) I'm particularly glad that it wasn't and of course telling me I am charming is an excellent thing, I encourage more people to tell me more often.
DS said…
PS.

I now find it strange that I decided to use, badly, a scene from Withnail and I to respond to the emotional impact of reading the words venn diagram. Humans are odd.
Anonymous said…
Dale,

I find that Withnail and I is a delightfully quotable film with retaliation, I particularly like ...

"What fucker said that?"

and

"Balls to Monty"

:) Rups
DS said…
Thanks for reminding me about 'what fucker said that'. I intend to use it as many times as possible this weekend.

Oh and Rupert, what I meant when I said thanks for the link was thank you for putting a link to my blog from your blog, it was awful nice of you.