Get on with it

Hey! Guess what? I'm sick of myself. I think I'm finally over the whining. Good news for me and anybody that has any contact with me.

In new and exciting news my bathroom cupboard fell off the wall at 4am last night. The mirrors smashed and there is glass and weird broken bathroom products all over the floor, the bench and in the bath. Looks like I'll be wearing thongs in the bathroom for some time to come.

Both my housemates got up in the middle of the night to investigate. I elected to stay in bed and keep well clear of things that go bump in the night. I'm pretty happy with my decision on that one.

In more exciting news I'm catching up with an old friend on the weekend, my cold is retreating and in about ten seconds I'm going to be wrapped in my super doona and snoring my head off. More exciting news tomorrow. Watch out world, I'm not sure you can stand the excitement.

Comments