Results are in so come on down to the pier

The official results are in for step one of The Experiment. There was a tie so I need to do both. I am going to phone a few friends and ask them to think of someone for me to have a coffee with and I am going to the pub to get really drunk and ask random men to have coffee with me. Oh dear. My housemates are coming with me to make sure that I do not get abducted or hit my head on anything sharp.

In other less alarming news I will be selling my zine at the Sydney Writers' Festival tomorrow afternoon. I am particularly excited about this. I have no idea what the zine looks like as I am collaborating with my housemate and she is in charge of the layout and design, I merely make the words. So come on down and spend three dollars, I could use the cash to put towards my drunk night at the pub. The problem with being at work is that you have to do work.

Comments

NWJR said…
This should be interesting...I'm definitely staying tuned.
DS said…
Let's hope it is interesting in a 'my what a wonderful turn of events way' rather than a car crash sort of a way.
Anonymous said…
Well done with the zine, hope it sells well.

Rups :)
DS said…
Thanks Rupert,

I sold quite a few in the end, so hooray! It was a lovely day, lovely.