Oh Rupert! You've gone and popped my phone sex cherry

Now this may come as a bit of a shock but the Slamma got slammed, metaphorically speaking.
What happened? One moment harmless chitter chatter and talk of household pets the very next I was in a definite state of disarray and having phone sex with Rupert.

It was Rupert's idea and I thought why the hell not? Until he asked me what I was wearing and I said Eeyore pyjamas and started laughing. Rupert, being slightly more experienced with this type of thing, was able to admirably rescue the situation and what ensued was far from unpleasant. I will confess that I was less than bold and when Rupert quite firmly took charge I didn't mind at all. In fact it was probably best all round really, considering. Considering I was slightly bewildered and not a little befuddled.

Rupert is of the opinion that this an experiment worth repeating so I give you the Great Phlog Experiment of 2007 Part I, in fast forward minimal detail form. I'm afraid a blow by blow description is beyond my powers, this time. After we had established that we would indeed engage in phone sex and gotten over the hurdle of my Eeyore pyjamas. Oh, now I suddenly find myself unable to continue. The best idea might be to go off and close and your eyes and imagine... but it might be good to note that my fingers look inexplicably sausagey in this photo, they don't normally look like that, not sausagey at all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Phone sex can be tricky - much better to leave it to someone else to take the lead, I find. Or maybe that's just because I'm lazy and become incoherent. It can be off-putting if the other person is at work or otherwise engaged, though, and suddenly starts talking to someone who has stupidly wandered in about spreadsheets or something while you are left squeaking: "Hey, I'm trying to get off, here!"
DS said…
That's an unusual problem to have! Phone sex at work! Never thought of that one.

I think I'm generally having a bit of trouble with the whole concept. I think I'm going to need to practice.
Anonymous said…
Dale,

I think the hardest part is not trying to refine the language, one would like to have phone sex in the manner of a Dylan Thomas recital but it just isn't going to happen.

Rups ;)
NWJR said…
"I'm afraid a blow by blow description is beyond my powers, this time."

Metaphorically speaking, I'm sure...
DS said…
Rups: quite right, definitely so.

NWJR: well....
Gemnastics said…
Why does that not surprise me...
DS said…
Oh! Which bit doesn't surprise you?