Somebody order me some poise

?: So you basically live your life passionately for literature?
D: I deserve neither such praise nor such censure.

?: How have you been?
D: Fabulous, now fuck me.

?: Do you want a coffee?
D: Yes please.

?: Do you want a coffee?
D: Yes please.

Meanwhile back in the real world.

?: So you basically live your life passionately for literature?
D: Um, yep, I guess so.

?: How have you been?
D: There's a cake shaped like a typewriter. Do you like lawn bowls?

?: Do you want a coffee?
D: Do you think that I'm more likely to get married if I get a Dolly Parton wig? I could wear it on the train in the mornings.

?: Do you want a coffee?
D: I like triangular numbers despite it being an archaic concept. I think 27 is a triangular number, oh wait, its 28, no, um maybe 29, let me get a pen.

Comments

NWJR said…
"Fabulous, now fuck me" is a GREAT answer.

Just. Freaking. BRILLIANT.
Anonymous said…
If only that's what I had actually said, instead of "There's a cake shaped like a typewriter. Do you like lawn bowls?"