What signifies a phone call?

What the hell people! I know its mostly my fault for chatting about it but really, I had no idea that people would bother with 'reactions' to my little conversation with Rupert. So just for the record:
No. I have not gone mental.
No. Rupert is not mental.
Yes. Rupert takes pictures of himself and writes posts about sex.
No. I am not going to take pictures of myself and I have already written posts about sex, just check the archives.
Yes. I will write posts about sex again, if I ever have any, this issue is pending until I meet a man that I can have sex with.
Yes. I might phone him again. Because. He is an interesting man and I like talking to interesting people.
============================
ENDS

Comments

Anonymous said…
You go, girl! I can't think of anything better than phoning Rupert. Except that I hate talking on the phone, but if I liked it I'm sure it would top my list of good things to do.
DS said…
Z, It was indeed an unexpected pleasure. One of my favourite things to do is talk to men while they boil water for corn.