Dale for a day or D is for Dale who died of ennui

Its time to let someone else take over for a day. If you want to be Dale for a day go ahead and write the post, send it to me and I'll publish it cause whatever it is your Dale did for a day its got to be better than what I did.

Science was right! You really need to eat breakfast or you won't be able to concentrate. I found this out the hard way by spending an entire afternoon with my brain on holiday yet still having to do all my work. Unfortunate for the poor man who phoned to ask my advice about something and I asked him if he spelt his name the same way as the evil dictator.

I am perplexed about some things and desperately wanting to contact a few people to clarify some comments left on this blog but as they were all left by men I can't so I will have to remain perplexed. I am also very cross at having to pass on the opportunity to have some free apple tea delivered right to my door as the marketing opportunity was sent by a man. I love tea. I love apple tea (and tobacco). I love delivered right to my door. I am beginning to wonder how much is enough?

Email your Dale for a day post to dale.slamma@gmail.com and I'll publish it. If I really like it I might even do what your Dale did and see how my version works out.

Comments