I'm walking down King St in the electric daylight

The sailors on shore leave stand out in their perfect white. I personally love an incomprehensibly sized boat and in particular an aircraft carrier, shame its an evil nuclear ship of destruction because I really do love aircraft carriers. A guy I know used to fly off an aircraft carrier, I have a photo of him looking completely calm and focussed, one second before they hit the go button and sling shot him out across the ocean. I used to practice being one of those signal people that do those crazy actions to launch a plane or helicopter, I've got the helicopter one down. I'm doing a demonstration right now. The important part is at the end you need to drop on to one knee with your head bent down and your arms folded across your chest or all else they will get chopped off.

So today. What happened? Ha! A writer writes, that's all you need to know because now it is time to walk up the street for some fig sorbet, surely the best food of them all.

Comments