Let's call the whole thing off

I'm going to Melbourne next weekend with Spencer's band, I'm going to buy a plane ticket and hopefully something nice from Brunswick St. I love Brunswick St and I don't care if I'm not supposed to. I'm going to look at nice buildings and walk around those nifty little laneways. There is a cafe I quite liked that I might return to oh and the awesome vegetarian restaurant on Brunswick St. My favourite handbag comes from Melbourne, maybe it would like to have a visit home.

People of Melbourne get excited! I'm coming to town.

Oh yeah and fuck the fucking July experiment I'm calling the whole thing off as off next weekend. I'm going to talk to five thousand men in Melbourne, five thousand.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
we are excited! we are making welcome banners with sparkle paint and water glue and glitter!

you are supposed to love brunswick street! love away!
DS said…
Are the sparkles pink?

Yay I'm glad about Brunswick St.
Anonymous said…
Let's have a beer! Here's to July Experiment Embargo!

Rups :) xo
DS said…
Make mine a shandy and pop in a pink swizzle stick shaped like a flamingo.
Anonymous said…
You sure you don't mean a flamingo shaped like a shandy and pop in a pink swizzle stick? I hear they are rather flighty and give one's burps harmony.

Rups