запрещено or for those who prefer German: verboten

Elliot, who has clearly gone mental, has forbidden me from going to meet up with someone on Friday night. He's even declared a wish to lurk around Newtown to ensure my safety. He really has gone mental. This person poses no threat to my safety or wellbeing, I have met him several times before, he is well liked by trusted friends and my only intention is to have some fig sorbet with conversation.

I have no idea what has gotten into Elliot but I'm finding it all highly amusing. I think I might take photos and send them to him.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
He's jealous.
DS said…
Oh no I don't think so. I wish he was jealous but as the terrible book says, he's just not that into me.
Gemnastics said…
bet u. green with envy.
cath said…
Don't let anything hold you back from the fig-sorbet experience:-)
You won't be sorry..(Who's the shameless Yente then?)