The amazing tale of the restorative mouthwash tonic

Once upon a time a Dale was moping, sitting on her bed turning over and over the dull coin of her existence when The Spatula and Grizelda burst through her bedroom door shouting and laughing about mouthwash. Experimentation in the bathroom had been taking place.

Grizelda was drooling due to having numbed her mouth with the blue one. The Spatula was beaming and laughing having whitened her teeth with the white one. Both maidens were pleased with their individual minty freshness but puzzled by the choice made by the other. Which is your favourite mouthwash Dale they pleaded, the blue or the white?

[Oh good lord where is this going? I have no idea but it might help to think WWJD? Indeed what would Jimi (Hendrix) do in this situation? Taking wisdom from Jimi is a difficult but rewarding way of life.]

Ah Grizelda and The Spatula I think if you look inside your minds you will discover I know what I want but I just dont know how to, go about gettin it feeling sweet feeling,
drops from my fingers, fingers. But if you're still in doubt you can always just dance it out cause that's what Dale thinking about Jimi would do.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
what has happened to all the dice experiments? maybe you could do one with hair - odds, you keep it straightened for a week, evens you don't.
DS said…
Gaaaah! That's a scary experiment. I'll do it right now. Bugger. Straight it is. But I should point out that the dice decided that I should walk home along King St in order to see if I bump into a friend and see if he wants to have a coffee.
Gemnastics said…
yay, a week of straight hair! the coffee one was lame - you'd have done it anyway. the REAL experiment would be that you CALL said friend and DEMAND he have a coffee. throwing the dice to go somewhere in case u bump into someone is like saying 'odds, I'll answer the phone in case he calls,' or 'evens, i'll think about him in case he appears.'

hey, i liked the guest blogger thing. would you like to guest blog for me?
DS said…
Ooh could I? That would super amazing. I'm going to get all weird for a sentence or two here. The only reason I have a blog is because I saw you on a panel at TINA one year and thought I could do that if I tried. Its like one of those moments of resolution or modulation and I'm thinking Mahler not purpose of thought. It goes like this a fourth a fifth a minor fall and a major lift.
Anonymous said…
I'm so happy your Blog is work safe because it is one of the few I can actually safely read from work such as I am doing now!

Rups :)
DS said…
Woo hoo for work safe and Rupert I think I have worked out that I might in fact be the anti-Rupert which is odd.
Gemnastics said…
yes you could, you must! ready and waiting.
DS said…
Coolies (which is short for cool bananas The Spatula assures me) I will email you a post. Yay! Can be anything at all or you would prefer to set parameters?
Gemnastics said…
it can be anything at all that is not angsty. i have enough angst for eleven other blogs.
Gemnastics said…
Yay! I am much obliged, and it has been a pleasure.
DS said…
Woo hoo!
Anonymous said…
The anti-Rupert, hooray! What is it though?

Rups
DS said…
Ah, the anti-Rupert, this might deserve a post all of its very own. Coming soon to a Dale Slamma blog near you, Dale The Anti-Rupert Part I.