The decision is final


I have been trying to decide for quite a few years now whether I am completely repulsed by Tim Rogers [he's in a band called You Am I for those of you not in the Oz rock loop] or if in fact I am dying and I mean dying to climb him like a tree.

Jury's in. I want to climb that man like a tree. I think.

Fuck! Am idiot! Spencer's band has played support for You Am I several times, his band is signed to the same label. Why oh why have I not done something about this conundrum sooner? I'm on a mission. Is it too late to phone Spencer?

Comments

Gemnastics said…
I find him repulsive, drunk and oily. when i lived in surry hills i wandered past the hopetoun one night when they were playing, years and years after 'hi fi way,' and they were playing all the songs off that album, which because i did like it once when i wore corduroy flares and lots of brown, made me feel like time had stopped. it irked me. and he was so drunk he was falling off the stage, and it made me nauseous, and i left.
Anonymous said…
Careful you don't fall off him.

;) Rups
DS said…
Gemma: Oh no. Bad. I don't like the falling over drunk thing. I've had enough of those shenanigans before Elliot went to rehab.

Rupert: I am sure I could find an appendage to attach myself to if I tried really hard.
Anonymous said…
Tim Rogers bad.. aging rocker badness
DS said…
Oh no, aging rocker good. I've got a definite thing for genuine aging rockers,like Mr Rogers, Tex Perkins and Sir Bob.
DS said…
Hey Spatula, do you want some scrambled eggs? I quite fancy scrambled eggs for dinner. I still can't decide what to wear to the party, could I just go in my CIA outfit?