A distant constellation dying in the corner of the sky

Dale: Oh dear what can the matter be?

Three old ladies stuck in the lavatory!


Dale: They'll be there from Monday to Saturday.

Oh dear what can the matter be atterby?

Dale: Well actually I think it is both complicated and ridiculously simple. Nature give us shapeless shapes, clouds and waves and flame.

Isn't that another Paul Simon lyric?

That's entirely beside the point.

There could be a copyright issue.

But I was already singing to myself you're the one, you broke my heart, you made me cry.

Who is the song about?

Oh, its just me. I don't need anybody else to sing about.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Don't try to live so wise.
Don't cry 'cause you're so right.
Don't dry with fakes or fears,
'Cause you will hate yourself in the end.
"
DS said…
Do you only listen to Japanese music?
Anonymous said…
I have eclectic tastes in music. I'm just going through a phase, is all. I swear.