Reportage

Ha! Reporting reporting recording in my brain. Internal non-stop ticketape parade, here is where I throw it out the windows. Men smiled at me on the street tonight so I stopped and asked Grizelda if I had sauce on my face. I didn't so I asked her why they were smiling at me and she said "Der, they are smiling at you, not sauce on your face". Oh that's odd I thought.

Things were a whirl of exhaustion, there was dinner at The Italian Bowl, sorbet of course and a short black that made me feel like I was space walking. I followed some amazing looking pirate/cowboys for a few blocks trying to take a sneaky photo but I couldn't manage it in the end. I am suddenly too excited to keep typing. I am going to the zoo on Sunday. The zoo! Lions and tiger and bears!

I looked for Mr X but of course he is never to be bumped into when the urge hits. This is probably a good thing. Mr X bad. Good night.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I propose.....
..that we all enjoy living our lives
..that we follow our dreams wherever possible
..that we take the time to savour the simple pleasures life gives us
..that we don't become too hung up on destiny, because everything we do can alter our destiny anyway
..that we hang on to friends who are special to us, coz they're often few and far between
..that we allow ourselves those little indulgences we so love
..that we don't allow the actions and attitudes of others to bring down our day
..that I stop having a rant...

probably not the proposal you were intending???

enjoy the zoo :-)
Anonymous said…
Going with Ron and Rita, right? I wish I could come too, but I have uni work, and a shift at the video store. Bah.
Gemnastics said…
onward, christian soldier.