Ah now

Am just looking in street directory to find out how to drive to Creamboy's house. Picking him up for a sorbet mission of sorts. Should be interesting.

And it was. In a usual sort of way. It was of course a delight to be welcomed into Ron & Rita's lovely abode so often this weekend. It was good to be listened to and fed. It was remarkably wonderful to have a proper dinner two nights in a row. This is something I should attempt more often.

I think something I forgot to do was to say thank you to Creamboy for bringing over tea that I had never had before and serving it to me in a beautiful cup. It was a treat.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't believe Lindt & Sprungli's 70% chocolate has no dairy in it. That's not fair, I wanted to see the longing in Creamboy's eyes, but the fucker read the ingredients and then ate it with a smug smile on his face... Damn Sprungli!
Anonymous said…
By the way, it was great to have you up.
Sprungli.
DS said…
He also ate most of that sorbet as well as cornchips, I guess you can still have party food as a vegan. But you are mean wanting to tease the poor boy with delicious looking chocolate. Sprungli.
Anonymous said…
Plain corn chips are fine but the sorbet was not! I have broken my veganism twice in Dale's presence. Not happy.
DS said…
I am sorry about that. Next time I see you I will physically prevent any non-vegan thing from entering your mouth. I will do this non-violently, with dance.