Loser update

Failed to light cigarette but hair admirably on fire for small moment.

Comments

NWJR said…
I did that once! That's when I learned that it's a bad idea to light a cigarette on a gas stove. At least while it's in your mouth (the cig, not the stove).
Gemnastics said…
I am powerless over my addiction to cupcakes! Powerless! Last night Retro and I ate way too much cake, some of this cake was pure creamfat, I could feel the kilos stacking upon my larynx as it slid divinely down my neck.
Anonymous said…
Wow. That abs site has all the answers. If only I had a cut stomach I'd be set. No more spite, malice, revenge, war, or bigotry. In fact, it's my duty to only eat lettuce and work out three hours a day.
DS said…
Oh I was going to delete it seeing as its some weird advertising spam thing but now I might leave it seeing as its changed your life.
Anonymous said…
Just read something interesting about good ol' lettuce. Cut at the stem bit under the leaves, and this milky white substance comes out. Let it dry, and its like opium (but not near as exciting or fun). Learn something new every day.
Like Nazis inventing Fanta.
DS said…
Did Nazis really invent Fanta? This is something a friend of mine might need to know.
Anonymous said…
Ha! Wikipedia agrees with Ronita. Invented in Germany in 1940. Sieg heil!

Remember kiddies, don't say "sieg heil" in Germany. You could go to gaol...