no

Comments

NWJR said…
Why not?
Anonymous said…
Okay, but I thought you'd like to come down to Melbourne and smother me with whipped cream and raw eggs whilst dancing naked the tango on top of a giant latex nipple squirting scented oil for the Festival of Kink at Federation square in the heart of Melbourne city. Oh well.

Rups :)
DS said…
Vegans can't have whipped cream and raw eggs.
Anonymous said…
They can, but they choose not to. Indeed many a secret speakesy exists where some vegans go and indulge in such pleasures as raw eggs and whipped cream.

Rups :)
DS said…
Good thing I am only a vegan for a few more days. I don't like the idea of frequenting speakeasys, none of my hats are suitable.
cath said…
I'm actually looking for a great cheese speakeasy. I know it's bad and acidic and diary/exploitative/fattening/blah but gosh I miss the ultimate bread/cheese/red wine meal. There is no greater perfection to be had. None.
DS said…
Ah ha!