We interrupt this nothing for an important NEWS FLASH!

My Fspazbook friend, oh and person I actually know in the real world has declared herself to be The Vegan Cupcake Master. This is incredibly exciting news. I had no idea that she was a cupcake master let alone a vegan cupcake master.

Oh wait, the excitement is fading into jealousy. I wish to be a cupcake master and a drummer. She is both of these things, she is the new drummer in Spencer's band among other bands. Hang on the excitement is coming back. Woo hoo! There it is.

Comments

NWJR said…
Not only have I never known a "Vegan Cupcake Master", I have never known anyone who knows a "Vegan Cupcake Master".

This is truly a red-letter day.
Gemnastics said…
there are many vegan cakes, especially around newtown. i think there's a shop next door to green gourmet that has all kinds of vegan desserts - tofutti is one of them, but i think i remember cakes and buns too. that's if it's still there.
DS said…
What's green gourmet? Where is it? Oh god I want a cake.
DS said…
Ha! I am the introducer of odd things sometimes, like Vegan Cupcake Masters, accordion buskers and of course portrait writers. There aren't many of those about. Just me me me me and Gemma oh but I think that is top secret at the moment. Sorry.
Gemnastics said…
green gourmet is at the north end of kind st, on the left if you're heading to the city. it's an asian restaurant and is totally vegan. they have lots of mock meat which i'm not that much of a fan of, but they also have an excellent buffet with divine vegan yumyums. next door is a grocery type thing which is called, i think, green gourmet 2, or something like that. it's past kuleto's by a couple of blocks i think.