Dead vs Alive update

I am halfway through the dead vs alive challenge**. There are three possible outcomes of this challenge. If dead wins then I will die, method yet to be determined, if alive wins I will have some sort of party with hats but if unsure wins I think I will need to get experimental. If unsure wins I will drink a bottle of vodka, swallow a bunch of pills and see if I wake up in the morning. This is all sounding a little crazy but I can assure you it is perfectly logical.

I am quantifying whether or not the good actually outweighs the bad. This constant state of existential crisis, this shocked trauma and searching sense of overwhelming imagined loss is a new problem and it needs a new solution. Let's see if it turns into my own personal final solution.

**The running tally of dead vs alive is handily visible at all times in the sidebar. Alive is currently out in front by several lengths.

Comments

Dahlia said…
All I have to say is I expect an invite either way. ;-)
DS said…
Oh yes, my party will be briliant. Brilliant! and everyone will be invited.
NWJR said…
Don't mess with my head, man. The world would suck ass without you in it.
DS said…
Well then you know what to do, sending me flowers on Fspazbook makes me strangely very happy.