Evening primrose oil is less effective than promised

I want to fight, I don't care who with. I want to put my gloves on and punch until their face cracks and they sway in the wake of my fury. I want to knock them down and kick until my feet burst. I want to punch until my muscles burn and I am the monster you were taught to fear. I want to see the red glint spark fear in your eyes. I want to get dragged out of here with cold handcuffs shredding my flesh. I want to throw myself at concrete walls and moving trains. I want to stomp my hatred across your face. I want to see the whole world cry.

Comments

cath said…
I hear you. Yawp. (Barbaric)
Dahlia said…
This is why I have a punching bag in my garage. When I feel this kind of fury I imagine people's faces on it and punch and kick away. Then, I feel peaceful again and no one is harmed. :-)
Shelley said…
That sounds good. I shall volunteer to be your second.
DS said…
Excellent, now all I need is a cape.