Its raining again

So I found my way there with unexpected ease, I reverse parked in one go while a car waited behind me, I walked two blocks in the cold wind smoking a cigarette and wishing I'd stayed at home, in the shower. I haven't seen these people for a while, not since I moved to the city and found that I could navigate new steps in new shoes.

I went for one reason, I went for the music and I wasn't disappointed, angered and made bitter yes but disappointed no. Caitlin Harnett was standing on stage with guitar slung high and her right shoulder raised towards her ear. Her sound is simple and earnest. Sometimes if you are not listening you might think she is just like all the other singer songwriters but that's only because you are not listening. When she lifts you follow.

This review was interrupted by legal and HR questions by The Spatula. My main advice is to get a good HR person thus eliminating the need to interrupt Dale Slamma who is peacably smoking and typing in her fortress of solitude. I will finish this tomorrow.

Comments