Unaccountably angry

My unwanted crush that I thought I had crushed has made a valiant comeback. The more I discover about this person the more curious I become and its making me angry. He is kindness and a balance of thoughts, his feet stand solidly on his well spent years, there are no monsters in his corners.

The more I learn about him the more I want to smack him on the head until he disappears forever. I want to pick a fight with him and make him do or say something horrible. I want to sneak into his life and smash delicate objects. I want to diminish him until he is flat enough to roll into a ball and throw away.

I am frightened.

Comments

NWJR said…
I hate it when that happens.
Shelley said…
I'm beginning to loathe crushes. There ought to be an off switch.
DS said…
I thought I found the off switch but its on some sort of automatic timer or something.
Anonymous said…
Hmmm... you sound like me at the beginning of this year.

Is it a certain Mediterranean, hat-wearing fellow I met at a poetry reading in Surry Hills?
Shelley said…
Ah. How typical that it should be something technical that requires thought and the help of a nerd to sort out.
This explains much.
DS said…
Creamboy NO! Not him, not him at all, someone entirely different.

Nailpolish you are quite right, I need to work on my inner nerd and sort this out once and for all.
Anonymous said…
Oooooh... not BDF then. I love mysteries.

Do we get a hint as to who he is? Although if I don't know the dude then I guess I don't really care, 'cause I won't be able to do the whole... omigod, that's totally awesome!... thing.
DS said…
No hints. Is genuine mystery.