Come on then

It has been some time since I have mentioned the sentence for a $1 using a word of the customer's choice market stall experiment. This is because the idea has expanded. I am working on getting together a production line. The customer will say a word, I will write a sentence using the word, someone (hopefully Spencer) will sing and play the sentence as a song, Madam Squeeze will reinterpret the song on her accordion whilst an interpretive dancer performs the sentence song as a dance. The customer can keep the paper on which I wrote the sentence.

Madam Squeeze has agreed to the plan, I am yet to ask Spencer, I might ask Boli to add a jazz clarinet segment before Madam Squeeze's part but after (hopefully) Spencer's. All I really need now is an interpretive dancer. Does anyone dance? If no dancer can be found then I will have to do the interpretive dancing and really, no one wants to see that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I met Paul Keating once, how does that grab you?

xo Rups :)
DS said…
Not bad at all. Paul Keating's portrait in Old Parliament House, owned I believe by the national portrait gallery, is quite excellent.

In the portrait he is standing up and wearing shiny shoes, his feet are sort in a ballet first position and have a kind of Mona Lisa quality. When you walk around in King's Hall Paul Keating's feet will always be pointing towards you, no matter where you stand. Its tremendous fun, if you like that sort of thing.

xd