Intriguing
















I ran into The Cowboy on Enmore Rd, we had a little chat, he was wearing a baseball hat very high on his head.

When I got home I decided to take decisive action so I commissioned The Spatula to sketch me a teacup with a question mark on it. I stuck this to the Cowboy's front door.

Some four hours later The Spatula noticed a note stuck to the front gate of The Peach. It was my note with a big red tick on it and "That's a tick by the way" written down the side. Surely the best thing would have been if he had just knocked on the door instead of leaving another note. I am pondering my next move.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
Oh my god! When I said he'd draw a note with a tick on it, and you said he had, I thought you were kidding!

Perhaps the universal reply to 'teacup question mark' is 'tick'.
DS said…
Not kidding. Maybe that is the universal reply, I shall attach 'teacup question mark' to all my important questions from now on.
Dahlia said…
Oh goodie, a little date for Dale. Call him.
Anonymous said…
I'm laughing at this offbeat style of developing a relationship. I doubt it would work in the Penrith area. People would just think one strange.
DS said…
Oh its not a date. I only want to find out more about him, he seems very interesting.

It was a tad offbeat, I'm glad he worked out who the note was from. I didn't put my name on it, just the picture.