Lovin' spoonful

Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, there are people that you just can't warm to. I have tried and tried to like this person but I can't and I don't like it. They really haven't done anything wrong I just find them brittle.

Robert said there is no play in their brain and I think he's right. They think one thing and then the next thing never stopping to see what might lie sideways or up a little and just to the left. There is too much order and procession about thoughts for my comfort, a little dance of ceremony with every utterance. I'm beginning to secretly call them Mr Collins.

Oh good lord. I am trying to hide the gender of the person I am not getting along with, I might have achieved that but my sentence are bizarre. Bizarre.

Excitingly I watched an old episode of Friends and saw one of the people wearing hair jewels. I thought oooh, hair jewels tops idea that. I rummaged around in the bathroom and found three tubes of shiny jewels stuck in the ends of tiny spring things. It is very simple you just push the tiny spring onto some bits of hair and you instantly have hair jewels. Brilliant! I have not worn these since the 90's, the early to mid 90's. I'm bringing them back. Jewels Betty, jewels.

Comments

Henrietta said…
A propos of absolutely nothing (though you do sound on fine form) I Have Finished, without much order and with very little procession. Okay, maybe something. I am trying hard to celebrate, but I am very tired. Thank you for kind thoughts.
Anonymous said…
You really shouldn't talk about your brother like this.
I know you wanted to send him back to the hospital, but this is still going on after 27 years.
You have to accept that no matter how many times you put him in the bassinet and put the bassinet by the door, your mother is not going to return him.
Besides, he is far too heavy to lug around in a bassinet, you should hire a ute.
DS said…
I'm not talking about my brother you spaz.