Wang shaped pudding is odd

I've had a long overdue date with vegetables in the form of vegetable and bean curd noodle soup. Those faithless masses have returned to Newtown in force, they elbowed me between the shoulder blades and informed me they liked balls.

I am developing a rock solid anti Benito Effect plan. The Spatula and Grizelda doubt the excellence of my plan but I feel sure that it is a good one. I am in drastic need of a plan. Last week I ran into Benito in the street. I walked straight past him then thought that might be rude so I turned around and said hello. He said "How are you?" to which I replied "shopping" then stood like a fucktard. This has got to stop. I will fix this once and for all.

I am going to write a note, in large print so I don't need to find my glasses, I will place this note in my wallet and if I run into Benito again I will simply read from the note. The note will be an explanatory note apologising for being a fucktard and explaining the mystery of the Benito Effect. After I have read the note Benito will burst into flames, return to the dimension from which he came and I will never turn into a silent fucktard ever again. It is a very good plan.

The flames are not indicative of hell, they are merely flames indicating an instant change of dimension.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm still for the idea of telling him that in your office you have found a portal into his head, and after five minutes or so you get spat out at the Light Horse Interchange. But warn him not to go through this portal, or he will be faced with a world of himself, where everyone says "Di Fonzo. Di Fonzo Di Fonzo. Di Fonzo?"
DS said…
Goodness Ron what kind of a woman do you think I am? Of course I will warn Benito about the dangers of going through the portal.