Have yourself a merry little

Christmas in the city is excellent indeed. There are stars and tinsel everywhere. There were millions of people and many excellent bargains. I bought an astonishingly ugly candle to plonk on my Mother's table, three Australia shaped fly swats for visiting American Professors and several books for myself. Too weary and overwhelmed with the mad reindeer shaped sparkling rush of it all to continue.

David Jones Chanel lady I am very sorry that I made you squirt me with so much Chanel, I fear my behaviour was unbecoming. Likewise small children wishing to see the display windows. Also the cafe people in The Strand and possibly the newsagent man in the QVB that I smacked in the head with hot pink wrapping paper. Very sorry about all that. The woman on the train, I apologise for yelling fuck but it really was an astonishing thing I was looking at in my magazine, people at the sorbet shop in Newtown I assure you I meant no harm and of course Grizelda, I did warn you that I go slightly peculiar in certain situations. Once again very sorry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Merry Christmas to you Dale - wishing you lots of snuggly thoughts and chipper dreams - I shall attempt a snow dance this Christmas but might not get the steps right.

xoxox Rups
DS said…
Hurrah Rups! Blerry Christmas to you and your people of importance. I shall also perform a snow dance. Its about time for a Christmas miracle.
xd