Holidays

I am on holidays. I don't have to try and stay awake all day for the next eleven days. I'm going to start by going to sleep very soon. I nearly fell asleep at the work Christmas party, to be fair it was while one author was reading out the contents page of his new book and describing each chapter as he went along. I was talking to Ron on the phone but then I don't know what happened, maybe his phone dropped out, I hope I didn't fall asleep while he was talking.

Oh hang one, I have an email from Ron, phone battery died. He is trying to simultaneously talk me into filming my reaction to '2 girls 1 cup' and telling me not to watch it. Intriguing. Should I watch it?

TimT has brought to my attention an excellent handy dandy explanation song to assist with the polling process.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't watch it, but if you do, film your reaction.
One day the world will be divided into those who have watched it and those who haven't.
Those who have will wish that they hadn't, and those who haven't might (for some fucked up reason like curiosity) wish that they had.
Have a bucket handy though...
Anonymous said…
BTW, curiosity is known to kill cats, not sure what it will do to Dales.
Martin Kingsley said…
It will probably kill her, too. I imagine, like some kind of insidious neurotoxin, it will come back and kill all us who got duped into watching it at some future time, when we are least expecting to be deaded.

In response to whether watching should be done: No. A resounding thousands times-over no. Nonononononono. Like that, only longer.
Anonymous said…
Rita has refused to watch it.
Anonymous said…
I watched it at Ron and Rita's house, and Ron's clever computer filmed my reaction. I flinched once, but was just laughing through the rest of it. Pretty boring reaction compared to some on Youtube.
Anonymous said…
BTW, the correct response is...

Two Dales, one very disturbed outlook on what people are willing to jerk off to.
TimT said…
There is a handy-dandy explanation in song here.
DS said…
Ah, ok.