Tea of the week

I have introduced a new programme inside The Peach. I call it Tea of The Week. Its very simple, once a week I will select a kind of tea from the cupboard and put it in a bowl on the bench, if at the end of the week there is still tea in the bowl it gets binned. Very simple.

I have declared myself Captain of the Tea Shelf. There is too much fucking tea in this house, there is too much of everything in this house but I fear The Spatula and Grizelda would not be very pleased if I tried to be The Captain of Everyone's Stuff. I will have to be content with being The Captain of The Tea Shelf.

Comments

DS said…
Sorry, no can do.
karen said…
This is a good idea. I especially like the addition of the handwritten note. Why go to T2 when you can go to Dale's house?
DS said…
Indeed. Please come and drink all my tea.