Gempires

Gemma has demanded a post about her as well as her very own label. People rarely demand things from me so I shall comply. I have just had a hair cut, if Gemma lived in the same city I would be tempted to demand that she meet me at a cafe to examine my hair cut and offer praise, conversation and a reason to sit in a cafe. Gemma is having a slumber party tonight. I would like to go to a slumber party, I have excellent pyjamas and very much enjoy having pancakes. I am assuming that at some point during a slumber party there will be pancakes.

I keep going off to tidy things. My bedroom has been untidy all week, that stops now. It is better to be tidy. I am throwing things out after being inspired by Gemma's mass clearing out. I need space. Space and surfaces, then I will sit down and look at my freshly printed manuscript. I turn 31 on Monday, that is too old to be frightened of manuscripts, too old to be untidy, too old to be eating cheese when I know very well what will happen. There will be no more cheese, ever. Very sorry Gemma, I keep getting distracted but I am thinking of you.

Comments

TimT said…
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Give cheese another chance! Give it another chance!
DS said…
I certainly will not. I am lactose intolerant and no matter how often I say "just a little bit won't hurt" I end needing to stay close to my home toilet for half of the next day. Very unpleasant.
Gemnastics said…
i am most pleased about this.
Anonymous said…
Wasabi peas? Is that not the result of too much Wasabi, the strain and sting etc.

Rups xo
cath said…
Cheese is bad..but oh how I miss it!
Space and surfaces are marvellous. It's extraordinary how much peace one can find when space becomes empty again.
Now I'm on a cleaning spree. Mr will not be pleased (11.55pm). I'll just blame you:-)
DS said…
Gemma, I am glad you are pleased. I thought you might think it did not meet your demands.

Rups,

No! bad.

Cath,

Feel free to blame me for whatever you like. The Spatula has just taken the mattress off her bed in order to rearrange the things that are under her bed. It is just past midnight.
Anonymous said…
Mmmmm..... pancakes.

Sorry for blowing you off like that. I was watching Cloverfield and it was exciting! I'll try to remember to call tomorrow.
Gemnastics said…
if possible the spatula should eradicate some chi blockage in her office and put her under-the-bed stuff in there. it will bring good fortune, that space under the bed. it will cure her thyroid.