Plunge and scrub

My bottom hurts. I was going to say it was because I met a man and he did this thing but I'm hopeless at telling a lie. I hurt my bottom washing bras in a bucket in the bathtub. I was kneeling on the bathroom floor leaning over into the bath doing the whole plunge and scrub whilst singing a merry tune. The backs of my thighs started to get sore and then my bottom. I had no idea kneeling in that sort of position whilst doing the plunge and scrub would make my bottom hurt but hurt it does. I might pretend it is sore from ballet, just for a little while, I don't do ballet.

The reason I am plunging and scrubbing is because, as any lady knows, sending your bras off to the laundromat with other stuff for a bag wash is exactly the same as standing in the middle of a highway tearing up fifty dollar notes. I guess you could stand anywhere really I just added the highway for speediness.

My washing machine became ill last weekend, the washing machine repair man pronounced it dead on Friday afternoon. A sad affair all round. The Spatula offered to go halves in a new one so shopping we went. I am very pleased with our purchase. It will arrive on Wednesday. In Finland they call Wednesday "the little weekend' and it is usual to go out as though it was Friday night, this is not my usual custom.

Comments

Shelley said…
I think my washing machine would do to fifty dollar notes exactly as it does to bras - beat them until they're hanging by threads and have given up the will to function. My washing machine is a rather brutal beast.
cath said…
I had similar bottom soreness due to planting puumpkins..err ballet last week. It is a demanding art.