In my mind I still need a place to go

I am not coping with university via correspondence. The online interface is drastically awful and very confusing. There are at least eight separate places, logging in each time, that I need to look at and interact with regularly. I can't do this. Drowning not waving.

The piano has fallen on my head. I was sitting and staring at my textbooks when it dropped. There are piano wires in my lungs and I'm studded through with soundless keys. At first I thought oh its the after holiday blues but then their is that gin-clear shallow water pulling at my feet. I am cold and think constantly of taking refuge in the hot shower. I do not want food, I do not want to stay awake, I can not put away my things. There is no order and I feel ill.

I need a portable academic to come with a ready a mind and typing fingers. I need hot tea and reassurance. Today I need more than I can offer myself. Drowning not waving.

If I pushed the wrong button should I chop off my finger?

Comments

NWJR said…
As to your question: I guess it would depend on which you'll run out of first--buttons or fingers.