Meaning will follow

I'm sitting in my office. Its six o'clock. Everybody else has gone home. I'm trying to decide if I want to walk over to Glebe and see Tug Dumbly at Friend In Hand. The usual suspects are busy and that leaves me walking alone through the back streets of Redfern, Eveleigh, Chippendale and Glebe. Do I want to go? Do I want to sit alone at some table watching Tug Dumbly while the others hive around me?

I sure as hell don't want to keep sitting here watching videos of beatboxing flute player Greg Patillo and thinking I might like to be Mark Mordue when I grow up. I need to make a break for it. Home or Friend in Hand. They seem equally impossible.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Give you a reason to fuck off? No, shan't. Last time someone told me to fuck off, it hurt. Probably because I deserved it.

Not wanting to put you through that.