Head head purple

If I was a man I would have spectacular testicles. I am certain of this. I am drunk, this is good. I was so excited by the colours in my discarded clothes on the bathroom floor that I ran dripping wet and naked into the hallway to tell anybody I could find to come and look at my clothes on the floor. I didn't find anybody except the cat and she was interested.

I was wearing an orange shirt, a blue tie and a purple jumper but revealed on the floor was my underneath things, my tomato red singlet and royal purple underwear. It was a marvellous puddle of colour. I am very glad that Superman was already on his way home, it would have been one of those unfortunate incidents. Particularly unfortunate. Tomorrow night when Superman comes back I will remain clothed at all times, either that or I will wear only boringly coloured things to ensure no unfortunate incident occurs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Unfeasibly large testicles?
DS said…
Not large testicles just spectacular testicles.
"Let's have a testicle on the capitals of South America."
Anonymous said…
Spectacular testicles would probably have neon lights or be gold-plated. Or pink feathers.
Karen said…
If both men and women can be hysterical, I propose that both can also be testicular, and occasionally even spectacularly testicular.
DS said…
I might need to see a whole lot of testicles to help me decide what kind I might have if I was a man, not that I want to be a man, I'm just wondering about testicles...