Tree like an elevator

Fragile as a cracked but whole egg, I'm sitting in this construction. Superman's blues guitar raising and lowering outer walls, I'm catching cross-legged glimpses of the gradated horizon. I don't mind that his blues doesn't yet build the whole house. I like this meccano raising and lowering revealing trees, sunsets and neighbours.

I should feel his superimposed rhythm as intrusion but this is basic, the rhythm has always been blue. Last night Superman and I sat upstairs at The Hopetoun eating nachos, with Artboy. I'm waiting for a telegram on how I feel, it'll say Western Union at the bottom and To Dale, at the top.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
Well hopefully you snapped him out of spazzy comment mode.
Anonymous said…
NO
DS said…
You'll have to do better than that to qualify as a spazzy comment.
Anonymous said…
BLOR