Ahh horrible!

I have just vomited nine times. The salad I made for dinner came back out undigested but transformed into a foul tasting salad soup. I can not convey the depth of my horror, this feels like the worst thing that has ever happened. I was utterly helpless bent over the toilet bowl spraying high volume high speed disgusting vomit into the refulgent toilet bowl. My whole body fell victim to the convulsions.

It is a thorough action, vomiting, everything from my feet to my scalp unwillingly unified in performing the action. Rita, with her morning sickness, is my newest world hero. I am curled in my chair shaking, white and in fear that it will happen again. I feel terrible (dreadful, causing fear and alarm - just in case you needed reminding of the definition).

Comments

Gemnastics said…
Gosh, when you get sick you get serious sick. What the hell was in that salad? Did you marinate some roadkill in urine and bile?
DS said…
Chicken. It was chicken and then it was coming out of both ends at once! Never before has that happened.
Gemnastics said…
It's always meat. I've never had food poisoning, it sounds all kinds of awful.
DS said…
Twelve kinds, twelve kinds of awful.