Shapes for sound

I want to be almost but not quite struck by lightning. I long for the blue of electricity or to be suspended over the deep water. It is the opposite of unimaginable, infinite depth reversing gravity with swelling upward thrusts. There are limitations in action and this was made abundantly clear when they all stared and saw only a small row of rubber-coated paper clips.

I'm not sure what I saw, it was the paper clips, that was the beginning. I saw a blue gradient remarkable yet flat and bent like wire on a cheap desk. It can echo anything, a blue gradient, a row of useful invention or that old arc we all know. I sat bent over the paper clips, arranging and rearranging them until the blue gradient was perfect. I would like to thrust my hands into jars of blue pigment but all I had was the evidence that pigment exists mixed through rubber, attached to wire and bent into the useful shapes of invention.

I wanted my discovery of a blue gradient good as any sky scattered on a cheap office desk to resonate like song butI have no sounds, only the shapes for them
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z.
You can rearrange them if you like.

Comments