Dale for a day

Today I decided to be Dale for a day, overall I found it to be exceedingly boring, there was far too much typing involved for my liking. One highlight was sitting in a massage chair in a shopping centre after sweaty exertions on a treadmill listening to The Who's Magic Bus on repeat. I then walked around in stripy socks thinking about taking a bird onto a submarine, like I said, its exceedingly boring being Dale for a day. Tomorrow I shall try and be someone else, someone shorter.

Comments

TimT said…
Tomorrow I shall try and be someone else, someone shorter.

An excellent plan. Here's hoping you live up to your expectations to live down to your expectations.
Anonymous said…
You can be me for a day, I am much shorter and in desperate need of a break.
DS said…
Thank you Rita for your kind offer, it sounds ideal.
TimT said…
If Dale is Rita for a day, who will Rita be?
DS said…
Won't Rita be Dale?
TimT said…
If Rita is Dale while Dale is being Rita, then Rita might end up being herself by two degrees of separation.

Then again, if Rita won't be Dale you might all be in danger of a temporary spat of non-existence. A 24-hour existential crisis...
DS said…
It could be a lovely restful and floaty sort of a void. Doesn't sound too bad at all, I'd have time to catch up on some sleep, make a nice pot of tea (there are tea pots in my existential void) and read a book or three.
Anonymous said…
non existence for a brief moment would be peaceful indeed.
Anonymous said…
Sounds like y'all need to come up here for some meditation... :)
Anonymous said…
WTF?
DS said…
Well its really quite simple. Rita and I will either swap lives temporarily or the swap will not quite work and we will end up in an existential void for a short while. If I end up in the void I will a nice cup of tea and a lie down while I am there. Superman has suggested meditation as an alternative to white voids or life swapping. All very simple see.