Dear Melbourne


Please attend the launch of Sunblind by Geoff Lemon

Thursday 27th November at 7pm
The Dan O'Connell Hotel function room (the old back bar)
Corner of Princess and Canning streets, Carlton.

I have been reading and rereading this book and can't quite make out what I think of it, I'm taking this as a good sign.


Geoff Lemon is a known associate of The Hivesters. Gemma once described him as an 'increasingly attractive man', the more you stare at him the more attractive he becomes. I did intend to test that theory but was distracted by beating him at Balderdash. That's right, I beat Geoff Lemon at Balderdash, I am adding this to my list of triumphs.

Comments

Gemnastics said…
I'd have gone, but I'm avoiding poets like my life depends on it. This is because my life depends on it.
DS said…
Happily the book can still be read in the privacy of your own home, far away from any poets.
He has very nice hair, if I may wax so objectificational.
Gemnastics said…
He is auctioning off the right to shave his head at the last Blue Velvet gig of the year. It will be his first haircut in three and a half years.